Thursday, April 14, 2011

A game of tag

I was ‘tagged’ by my sister Taylor….  She's kinda bossy and will bug me for days if I don't repost soon, so...  here goes!  She will also never let it go if I don't post her blog address.  Click here to see her blog.  She is way more interesting, exciting and creative than I.

Places I Go:
1. Junior League of Oklahoma City
2. Homeland
3. Target
4. CiCi's house

Favorite Smells:
1. Vanilla
2. Oil of Olay soap
3. Baby lotion
4. Michael's cologne

TV Shows:
1. HGTV - I like Income Properties, Sarah's House (but I'm ready for some new shows!) and Designed to Sell
2. Oprah
3. NCIS
4. The Closer

Movies:
1. Coming to America
2. The Notebook
3. Bourne Identity, Supremacy, etc...
4. Ferris Bueller


Recommendations:
1. Don't drive slow in the left lane... please!
2. Say I love you often and mean it.
3. Take your kids to play outside
4. Plan date nights and stick to it. 

Favorite Things To Do:
1. Drink coffee
2. Bubble baths
3. Design my dream house
4. Snuggling with my babies

Dislikes:
1. Telemarketers
2. Mean and hurtful people
3. Arrogance
4. Slow drivers, especially when I'm in a hurry

Friends To Tag: (This means you answer these same questions on your blog!)
1. Julie LeClercq - follow the funny, challenging, and sweet stories of her darling family here
2. Jennifer O'Reilly - follow her amazing, creative and informative blog, as well as and design tips here
3. Jordan Pool - follow this hilarious blog about life with all boys - so funny!  Click here
4. Alyssa Siler - follow my sweet friend's blog here.  Anything from beauty tips, raising awareness for CF, her darling family, and even creative DIY project ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...